Friday, January 7, 2011

A little fun

So to pass time, I usually go onto facebook. If there are little quizes or fun things that my friends post, I usually do it it. This happened today. I know I've done this in the past but I figured I would do it again. I'll try to post both images the recent and the old one.  Below are the instructions. It creates a small, fun break from the crazy work day.

1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”. Third picture no matter what .........it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.
5 - Post it with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in.
 
Here's the First one I did:
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the more recent:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger