Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Egypt

So I'm not really a political person but every where you turn from the internet, tv, radio, newspapers, the top stories have been about Egypt and how the people want their President Mubarak ousted. From what I heard, which could be very one sided, I hope he does flee and these people gain their freedom back. For the government to go so far as cutting off their communication, that's very sad. But to find a silver lining to this very dark cloud over Egypt, a media site posted posters/signs from those protesting all over the world. I thought they were very creative. Below are just a few I liked. To view the rest go to http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-best-egypt-protest-signs-from-around-the-world?awesm=awe.sm_5FzY0&utm_content=awesm-tweet-button-horizontal&utm_medium=awe.sm-twitter&utm_source=facebook.com










Translation: "Leave already my arm is hurting"





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger