Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Awesomeness of BBC

BBC has done it again. Creating a show that sucks me in. I just need to pick up and go live in the UK. But back to the point of this post. My amazing high schoolers that I work with at Starbucks, they told me about a series called Misfits. It's a combination of Skins and Heroes. It's about a group of teens who during a storm gets struck by lightening and get superpowers. The entire series are about their lives and trying to survive day by day. Love it. I'm also loving the one character Simon and I just found out that the actor also sings. He was in Spring Awakening. Below is one of his songs. If you're interested in watching the show, you can watch it on youtube (that's how I saw it). The first ep of Misfits part 1:



Iwan Rheon song:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger