Sunday, February 26, 2012

Almost 2 months in

It has almost been two months since I've started really cutting out grains and trying to keep track with WW and I have lost 11lbs so far. Of course if I was losing the normal 2lbs a week than that means I should have lost 16 lbs by now but I'm happy with myself since I have eaten some junk (ice cream, potatoes, etc). For let I did give up potatoes and I think that's helping with the weight loss since I'm not overcompensating not having bread by having potatoes. We'll see how well this goes in the coming days/weeks.  But I was so happy when I weighed myself and I was down 11lbs since the New Year. It won't be long until I'm excited about losing 30, 50, or even 100lbs. Just have to keep on keeping on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger