Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Going to a Whore for a Hug

Last late I blatantly went against my no breads/grains diet by order a double cheese burger from Wendy's and eating the bun as well.  I don't know why I think going to a fast food restaurant is the right thing to do on a diet. Like they say (whoever they are): Going to McDonald's for a salad is like going to a whore for a hug. However in this case I didn't even go for the salad, I went for the horrible double cheeseburger. I really need to start thinking about the repercussions when it comes to putting that filth in my mouth. All the hard work I've done this month, out the window because of a moment of weakness. However next month starts a whole new phase. I will cut out potatoes (as much as possible) and start "jogging". The jogging part will come towards the middle of the month but I will start. I will also start doing more exercises at home to start incorporating more cardio. I can do this and I will do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger