Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1

So today marks 1 year until one of my best friends gets married. My goal is to have a 37.74% weight loss. I was going to use the Paleo diet as a way to help, however after talking with a cousin of mine and looking at it more realistically, I have opted not to be that extreme. I would have been setting myself up for failure. So instead I will still use WW as my guide and be a little more diligent with picking good foods over the bad foods and be a little more careful when it comes to alcohol. I also signed up at a new gym last night. Including with the package that we (my mom and I) chose, we have the help of a personal trainer. Within 6 months of having a personal trainer last time, I lost 50lbs in 6 months. I believe I can do this again as well as meeting my 100lb mark and maintaining. Let's do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger